70 Series Windows by Gentek
Gentek 70 Series windows will add the perfect touch of refinement to your home with their quality construction, enduring good looks and low-maintenance features. Superb technology meets exceptional performance in Gentek's 70 Series. Fusion-welded vinyl frames surround Low-E insulating glass for impressive energy efficiency. These specially constructed frames also contribute to the windows's outstanding strength and durability. 70 Series windows are available only in Western Canada.
Gentek 70 Series vinyl windows are built for exceptional performance in any environment, and can be used in replacement and new construction applications.
- Sturdy 2-5/8" frame depth and integral nailing fin with 1-3/8" or 7/8" fin setback provides compatability with wood, vinyl and stucco applications
- Water management system includes offset drainage to the outside with special weep gates to help keep wind, water and insects out
- 3/4" thick insulated glass unit with warm-edge spacer technology and exterior glazing
- Precision-welded frame and sash for strength and energy-efficiency
- Sliding windows feature adjustable tandem brass rollers in a non-corrosive housing to ensure smooth operation
- Metal-reinforced at locking rails
- Inside or outside, removable fiberglass screen for easy cleaning
If you're thinking about buying new vinyl windows or front entry doors or patio door replacements contact us today.