Regency Windows by Gentek
Regency replacement windows expertly combine classic beauty, enduring strength and easy upkeep with maximum energy savings to achieve the ideal window system for your home. Compare Regency's powerfully built construction with other vinyl windows and you'll immediately see - and feel - the distinctive quality difference. Regency windows are not available in British Columbia.
Precision-engineered for outstanding thermal efficiency, Regency windows incorporate several best-in-class features to ensure an exceptionally strong and weathertight fit, as well as advanced energy savings and a markedly refined appearance.
- Superb Construction Fusion-welded sash and masterframe provide superior strength and structural integrity, while neat, tight corners create aesthetic appeal.
- Steel-Reinforced Meeting Rails Heavy-duty metal fortifies the window and allows for secure mounting of hardware.
- Energy-Saving Design Thermally efficient frame and sash construction, airtight insulating chambers, protective weatherstripping, and a high-peformance insulated glass unit help block the transfer of heat and cold.
- Renovation Masterframe Beveled exterior masterframe on double hung, slider and casement helps the window accommodate differing installation methods and architectural styles.
- Design Versatility A generous selection of jamb extensions, brickmoulds and other accessories ensure the ideal finished look.
If you're thinking about buying new vinyl windows or front entry doors or patio door replacements contact us today.